Hi everyone, my name is Angus
As you can see I am a handsome fellow. I am also full of charm and charisma and crave affection!
My last home was too chaotic for me which caused me to have some issues urinating, so for this reason I will need to live in a quiet stress-free home with no other animals or excitable children. It’s safe to say, I would love all the attention to be on me!
I need to live indoors to save me from the harsh sun and to keep me out of harms way. I am still young and always looking for ways to entertain myself so plenty of activities are a must.
If you think you have as much love to give as I know I will have for you, then please complete an expression of interest form.
Adopting an animal
Adopting an animal is a rewarding experience that will last a lifetime. But before you adopt a pet please take some time to consider the commitment you are about to make. Sometimes the excitement of pet ownership can overshadow factors that should be considered before adoption.
Adopting a shelter pet is a lifelong decision that will have a major impact to your normal, everyday life. Please remember that a cat or dog can live for up to 20 years and they will rely only on you for their wellbeing for their entire life.
- Do I have time to exercise the dog every day?
- Do I have time for puppy pre-school and time to socialise a puppy?
- Do I have at least an hour every day to spend with my cat?
- Do I have time for obedience training?
- If renting, does the landlord permit pets?
- Is the backyard big enough and is the fencing secure?
- Does the whole family want a pet?
- Will the pet be allowed inside?
- Will I have to move interstate or overseas in the foreseeable future?
- Will I have to move to another rental property where the landlord may not allow pets.
Pets are a lifelong monetary commitment, you will need to factor in:
- Weekly animal food bills and necessities
- Yearly council registration
- Monthly medications like heart worm/intestinal worm and flea treatments
- Annual vet visits for vaccinations and check ups
- Unexpected vet bills due to accidents or medical conditions
- Ongoing grooming
- Boarding fees for human holidays
- Enrichment like training, toys etc