The communities we serve benefit from world-class animal healthcare and wellbeing.
To improve the health and happiness of animals and the people who care for them.
How we do this:
- In our Hospital by providing exceptional veterinary care and preserving the human-animal bond irrespective of a person’s circumstance.
- In our Adoption Centre by providing sanctuary, rehabilitation, welfare and a new home for animals.
- Through our Community Outreach Programs promoting responsible pet ownership and nurturing the human-animal bond.
- Care and compassion – we treat all people and animals with kindness and empathy.
- Quality and affordability – we work together in a safe environment to provide accessible and sustainable services of the highest standard.
- Integrity and respect – we have the courage to do what is right, be accountable for our actions, and communicate honestly and courteously.